A Dozen Facts of Life
1. Life is a precious gift given to us by the God.
2. From sun to sea, every thing has a purpose and so has life. No doubt, the purpose of life is to work towards the betterment of humankind.
3. One should believe and act according to "Service Above Self".
4. A life without good goals is like a ship without navigator. So, your life should have good personal and professional goals. Don't live a random life.
5. At every step in life, you will find that there are two ways of going ahead - the bad and the good. The bad will seem easier to follow and may appear very appealing but the good path, may be difficult, will lead to forever happiness.
6. If ever depressed then look high into the sky and see God has created so many things to entertain you - the chirping birds, fresh breeze, etc
7. Although experience is the best teacher and time is the best healer but always learn from the mistake of others rather than waiting it to happen to yourself.
8. Suffering injustice is also an offence.
9. Life is a mix of joys and sorrows. If there would have been no sorrows then you would not know what joys are.
10. The biggest irony of life is that in most cases, if you help someone then it is your responsibility but if you cannot help due to your limitations then it is your fault.
11. Remember that nothing in life is as uncertain as life itself
12. A simple life with high positive thinking should be your motto.
Syed Feroz Zainvi has obtained M.Tech. (Comp Sc & Engg) degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (INDIA). His areas of interests are distributed computing, computer graphics and Internet Technologies. Currently, he is involved in Software Project Planning, Development and Management. His other interests include writing for magazines and contributing utility softwares on Magazine's CDs. He also have flair for teaching computer science with new teaching methodologies. His web-page URL is http://www.zainvi.tophonors.com
Advertising by textad.biz
Go Ahead, click an ad, you know you want to.
African American Spiritual Health and Healing
African-American people are natural caretakers. We do a great job of assisting and loving those around us.
Discipline of Prayer: Always Connected
Every workday, five days a week, I take the light rail into downtown Dallas. Only last week, this routine finally taught me a lesson about prayer.
Attract and hold your family at home with some unique spiritual & New Age special washes inherited from the Hoodoo practice which combines elements of African and European magical, religious, and witchcraft traditions and a little bit of the Native American use of herbal and botanical wisdom.What is known in the southern United States as Hoodoo is simply a traditional form of magic, not a religion, which uses the occult and supernatural elements of the Christian, Jewish and European practices.
For I, the Lord, Heal You!
With those words recorded in Exodus 15:26, God proclaims to man the source of all healing..
The Mystery of Purpose
Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?" -George Bernard ShawThat was the moment that changed his life! Michael would never be the same again. That Sunday morning in church, Michael had a revelation.
Understanding the Gospel of Matthew and Why it Matters - Part 3
The Birth of Jesus Christ18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before the came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.
Did You Use Your Sword Today?
It's real easy to look at the physical world around us and not see swords being used. To even find one it is often necessary to go to a museum.
Spiritual Healing: In The School of Christ
Spiritual healing of the sick in Christ has many Christians in a kind of spiritual vise. On the one hand they read about spiritual healing in their Bibles.
Trailing Clouds of Glory
Most of us are familiar with the inner criticism and gnawing self-doubt we hear when we want to take the next step in our work or life. Rather than staying stymied we can observe our thoughts, let them go and return to the truth of who we really are.
A Word Filty Spoken
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11Epiphany ~ A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization: "I experienced an Epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way I viewed myself" Frank Maier.
Will the Angels Abandon Us?
If we don't behave according to a specific church's doctrine, will our guardian angels turn their backs on us? If we are struggling with our overall belief in God or we're questioning the validity of the holy books, will the angels abandon us? What if we believe in God and in the Bible, but we just feel like screwing off for awhile? Will they desert us? Do we have to be good and pure and perfect in order for angels to look after us?I can only speak from my own experience. I was not raised in a church because my father is an atheist and my stepmother just didn't care either way.
The Big Choice
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and eat with you, and you will eat with me.
Did You Know Everything In Your Dream Is About YOU?
Carl Jung, 20th century psycho analyst and dream researcher, said: "A dream is a theatre in which the dreamer is the scene, the player, the prompter, the producer, the author, the public and the critic."Dreams are like a play with you taking the part of all the characters and the scenery.
10 Interesting Facts about Archangel Raphael
1. Raphael means "God heals.
The Problem with Anger
As Christians, we know we need God in every aspect of our lives do we not? We need God to work on us because some of us are so spiritually immature that it is hard to distinguish Christians from non-Christians. Thus, God commands us to do certain things for our own sake - not His.
Inner Beauty - Finding the Source
In Corrogue I am seeking the source of inner beauty.This is a way to find an inner beauty that transforms.
Humility, Not Pride: Keeping Ice Off Your Bow
Tony was a professinoal salt-water fisherman. He explained how he cruised out to sea each morning, coming back each evening with his catch.
Dream As Big As God!
Sounds like a tall order doesn't it? But I think you'll see that it's what we're expected to do. But you might say, "I've tried that and it didn't work.
Among some of us who deem ourselves spiritual, the use of the word "spiritual" causes blushing and anxiety. What a pale word it is in the face of what earned spirituality actually provides.
Secrets of Effortless Action
Action dakini gets everything done. When wanting and grasping hold sway The dakini has you in her power.
|home | site map|