The Fountain of Light Exercise
An etheric body, also known as the aura, surrounds every human being. This energy field is thought to be made up of you're the emanations of your life force, what the Middle Eastern religions call Prana, the Chinese call Chi and the popular religions call the Soul. An entire New Age cottage industry has sprung up around the idea of taking electromagnetic pictures of these phenomena using Kirilian or electromagnetic photography. Psychics and Channelers take cues from the colors revealed in these photographs to diagnose and interpret physical, spiritual and emotional conditions.
The most prominent element of Etheric Body, or soul-structure as it is also known, is said to consist of the aura itself, which is said to typical extend about three feet around the physical body in all directions. This resembles a bubble of light that is typically sealed by a slightly thicker membrane that preserves the autonomy of the entity. Imagine a soap bubble filled with light and you get the idea. Some people have larger, more expansive auras, and often you can recognize these people by the way they seem to mysteriously fill their room with their presence. Others have very tall auras that seem to extend as far as six feet above their head. This elongation of the aura, towards the skies and the realms of the ascended masters, saints and the angels is a goal of many devoted Buddhists, Christians and spiritual seekers.
All of the chakras play important roles in maintaining the health of the aura, but the chakra directly involved in communication with angels is the Crown Chakra. Above the Crown Chakra, hovering about six feet above your head is thought to be the source of what is usually called the Higher Self, the Divine Imagination, the Holy Guardian Angel, or the center of Christ Consciousness. This is usually seen as a small Sun or ball of shining light that emanates rays down through the Crown Chakra. In order for this to happen the crown chakra has to be open to receive what the Buddhists call enlightenment.
One way to understand the Chakra system is to imagine that there is a string of multicolored Christmas lights connected from your base chakra up through your body to the crown of your head. Connected to that is an extension card that further plugs into this power source about six feet above you. The idea is to send light up those bulbs by plugging into your energy source. That ball of light six feet above your head is what talks to other souls on your behalf, and also to the angels. It sends messages to your chakras that in turn deal with issues of survival, sexuality, communication, your ability to give or receive love, self-expression, second sight and the ability to receive divine guidance. If you manage to plug into this higher source and light up all your chakras, you are said to have awakened your Kundalini.
The ball of light known as the Higher Self, the Divine Imagination or the center of Christ consciousness relates very strongly to the Heart Chakra, which is seen as a pinpoint of light and the 3rd Chakra. The 3rd chakra is used as a kind of bellows to energize the heart chakra each time you take a breath inside your body. Energizing the 3rd and 4th chakras, by controlling the breath is though to open the Crown Chakra so that it can receive the light and wisdom of the messages sent from the higher self to the physical body. This pathway forms a kind of circuitry that energizes and strengthens your connection to your higher self and the angels.
To open your Crown Chakra I suggest you try the following simple basic exercise:
· Breathe in and as you do, imagine the white sunny ball of fierce bright light that I am going to call the Higher Self Sun hovering about six feet about your head.
· Now imagine that there is another sunny ball of yellow light glowing in your upper tummy (your solar plexus.).
· As you breathe out imagine the Higher Self light shooting a Star Trek-like sharp focused beam of light, straight down through the crown (the very top of your head to energize this ball of light that is in your solar plexus.
· For the next ten breaths, imagine energy shooting up from your solar plexus area to the Sun above your head as you inhale, and the energy shooting back down with each exhale. Imagine your entire stomach area filled with a brilliant, honey-colored, warm golden light.
· Now imagine your heart's center as a small pink pinpoint of light. Each time you breathe in, your solar plexus reaches for that energy from the Higher Self in the sky.
· Now when you breathe out, the super-charged solar plexus chakra sends energy back up towards your heart center. The pinpoint of light in your heart is like a small shining star that gets brighter and larger with each breath. You are feeding the heart's center, using the solar plexus chakra as a conduit for the energy from the higher self.
· With each breath that you breathe out, this pinpoint of light in your heart chakra grows brighter and brighter and larger and larger?. until it starts to resemble a little fountain.
· This fountain shoots white light upwards, higher and higher, until releases a spray of light that falls from the crown (the top of your head) to your feet. Every time you breathe out, your body is showered in a spray of rainbow colored lights. Imagining a fountain of diamonds is always good.
· By now, each time as you breathe, the following sequence should be taking place: you inhale and send solar plexus energy up through the crown of your head to the Higher Self Sun six feet above your head. You exhale and the Higher Self sends energy downwards to the solar plexus which sends energy to the heart's center which explodes in a fountain of light that circulates to the top of head, showers to your feet and back up again.
· With each breath, you are now rinsing yourself with holy light from the Higher Self. This is an efficient way of opening your chakras and increasing your receptivity to messages from your higher self and the angels.
(Editor's Note: The Sevenfold Journey by Selene Vega and Anodea Judith is a great resource for working with your Chakras and the energies they represent.)
Samantha Steven's articles have been published in many high-standing newspapers and she has published several books. If you wish to buy Samantha's books about metaphysics click here http://www.insomniacpress.com/author.php?id=110 You can meet Samantha Stevens at http://www.psychicrealm.com where she works as a professional psychic. You can also read more of her articles at http://www.newagenotebook.com
Advertising by textad.biz
Go Ahead, click an ad, you know you want to.
Spirituality: Impersonating Jed McKenna
"No man is a prophet in his own country."That line keeps running through my mind as I sit over lunch with my sister who I haven't seen in several years.
How to Hear from God
We want to hear from God so that we may be led to pursue the right things. Unfortunately, there are always three voices in every ones head at any given time; God's voice, the devil's voice, and the voice of our own flesh.
God Is Waiting To Bless Me
In the year 2000, I went on a mission trip to Guatemala with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a weeklong trip where we were able to see the results of the Bible translation work in Guatemala.
Our King Complex
When King David was old and well advanced in years? Adonijah? put himself forward and said, "I will be king." I Kings 1.
The Science of Enlightenment
I would like to share my experience, working with the Mind Resonance Process(TM) (MRP), a new modality to achieving personal mental, emotional, physical and spiritual fulfillment, of the meaning of the term "enlightenment".MRP is a simple yet profound tool that helps an individual clear their bio-field of negativity i.
Wisdom Quotes Point - Arguments Just Explain
"What does it profit a man to have gained the whole world, and to have lost his soul?" - Jesus ChristYou don't need to be Christian to see wisdom in the words of Jesus. Simple quotes from men and women around the world, from present day or milleniums past, inspire and instruct us, regardless of the religious or spiritual tradition they come from.
Writing Letters to God
Many of you come to this site because you are a Seeker. You are looking for something -- answers to a problem, a relationship, a better career, more money, and/or the return of a lover.
Pebbles of Wisdom
Coming face to face with yourself in the space between the beginning and end of the transitions in your life is a scary place to be. Going backward in not an option.
Why The Universe Is User-Friendly After All!
"Everything in the universe is a pitcher brimming with wisdom and beauty." -Rumi, 13th Century Sufi Poet and Mystic Is the universe friendly?On the surface this seems an absurd statement.
The S Word
We all sin. To avoid using the "s" word, we may call it by other less penetrating names; politically correct names.
Passions of the Heart!
There are no better people to be around than those who have a zest for life and a joy in their hearts. Few as there may be, when you meet one you just know it.
Just Do It!
"It's a big challenge. It's a journey into the unknown.
How Useful is a Dream Dictionary Really?
At the start of your dream journey, one of the most frustrating things is to figure out what the symbolism in your dreams means! Most often people start their dream conversation with me by saying: "I had this weird dream ?" What makes it "weird" is the strange collection of people, objects, places and events that take place in the dream.How do you make sense of it? I guess you'd be thinking that a dream dictionary is a good place to start.
Acknowledging Emotions and Feelings
We'll begin with a question:What is a moral?I'd say it's something you have an intense feeling or emotion about, generally so intense you would never cross its boundary.Agree?Have you ever crossed a moral boundary? It doesn't feel good does it.
From Superstition to Clashing Rocks
"Our mind is capable of passing beyond the dividing line we have drawn for it. Beyond the pairs of opposites of which the world consists, new insights begin.
How Big is God?
I Count It All Joy
A new chapter in my life begins today, the anniversary of my birth. It is therefore necessary that I pause to reflect upon this past year.
Why Dont I Get What I Want?
The smart 'spiritual' answer is 'you always get what you want'. But that isn't very helpful, because if you can't pay the power bill and you want to be warm, there's clearly a conflict, and you can justifiably say 'I'm not getting what I want.
New Century; Same Old Story
In His graciousness, God has blessed us to enter a new century. When you look back on the years and experiences you had in the last century, you probably wonder why you did not lose your mind.
The Fountain of Light Exercise
An etheric body, also known as the aura, surrounds every human being. This energy field is thought to be made up of you're the emanations of your life force, what the Middle Eastern religions call Prana, the Chinese call Chi and the popular religions call the Soul.
|home | site map|